Kiefer Sutherland to Participate in Global Creative Forum
Charity Poker Tournament on Monday Oct 11, 2010 in Beverly Hills
(More photos and info after the event)
Photo Credits: Capian Enterprises
GCF is a program of the Humpty Dumpty Institue (HDI), and a project of Capian Enterprises.
The Global Creative Forum is a project of Capian Enterprises, and a program of The Humpty Dumpty Institute (HDI).
HDI is the sole private organization connecting US Congressman and Senators with the United Nations, and has brought over 300 lawmakers to private, off the record, meetings with senior UN officials. HDI has also taken over 100 UN Ambassadors on 20 tours to meet with local officials thoughout the United States, and their landmine removal partnership with the U.S. department Of Agriculture is highly recognized as a world leader in effective land mine eradication and development.
GCF supports the Millenium Development Goals, and the exceptional work of UN agencies and officials.
Some of the United Nation's accomplishments include:
- The UN is Feeding 90 million people in 70 countries on a continual basis.
- The UN is Organizing aid on behalf of 30 million refugees.
- The UN has planted 1 Billion trees to combat deforestation.
- The Un has provided 40% of the worlds children vaccinations.
- The Un has supported over 300 million people to overcome living in a state of poverty.
- The UN has donated 2 Billion dollars in disaster relief, and coordinates relief efforts between NGO's.
- The UN has raised the female literacy rate from 36% to 70% in developing countries with educational programs.